Want to Get Involved?
The Wild Rose PTO consists of a robust group of volunteers that organize everything from art in the classroom to maintaining school grounds. We welcome all interested parents to volunteer. . . no amount of time is too small! Parent involvement is important. . .
- Parent Involvement is the #1 predictor of early literacy success
- Kids with involved parents do better in school and score higher on tests
- Kids with involved parents attend school more regularly and have better social skills
- Kids with involved parents are more likely to get their homework done and have an overall better attitude about school
- Kids with involved parents are more likely to pursue higher education
We achieve more for Wild Rose by working together
Not sure of the right fit for you?
Fill out the General Volunteer Intake form HERE or
email Lori Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org
We meet once a month to share information and ideas, and discuss and plan upcoming events. All parents and staff are welcome and encouraged to attend! No babysitter? Bring your kids, too!
- September 9, 2019 @ 6:30pm in LRC
- October 17, 2019 @ 9:00am in Teachers Lounge
- November 4, 2019 @ 6:30pm in LRC
- January 13, 2020 @ 9:00am in Teachers Lounge
- February 3, 2020 @ 6:30pm in LRC
- March 9, 2020 @ 9am in Teachers Lounge
- April 13, 2020 @ 6:30pm via Zoom
- May 4, 2020 @ 6:30pm via Zoom
Click HERE for a list of Wild Rose PTO Committees.
If you are interested in joining a committee, please reach out to the chairperson listed or to Lori Paul, PTO Vice President at email@example.com