Want to Get Involved?
The Wild Rose PTO consists of a robust group of volunteers that organize everything from art in the classroom to maintaining school grounds. We welcome all interested parents to volunteer. . . no amount of time is too small! Parent involvement is important. . .
- Parent Involvement is the #1 predictor of early literacy success
- Kids with involved parents do better in school and score higher on tests
- Kids with involved parents attend school more regularly and have better social skills
- Kids with involved parents are more likely to get their homework done and have an overall better attitude about school
- Kids with involved parents are more likely to pursue higher education
We achieve more for Wild Rose by working together
Click the links below or open camera or QR reader & scan code.
Don't hesitate to reach out if you'd like to get involved with the PTO. . .
we'd love to chat!
Not sure of the right fit for you?
Fill out the General Volunteer Intake form
email Heather Siegendorf at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE for a list of Wild Rose PTO Committees.
If you are interested in joining a committee, please reach out to the chairperson listed or to Heather Siegendorf, PTO Vice President at email@example.com