Want to Get Involved?
The Wild Rose PTO consists of a robust group of volunteers that organize everything from art in the classroom to maintaining school grounds. We welcome all interested parents to volunteer. . . no amount of time is too small! Parent involvement is important. . .
- Parent Involvement is the #1 predictor of early literacy success
- Kids with involved parents do better in school and score higher on tests
- Kids with involved parents attend school more regularly and have better social skills
- Kids with involved parents are more likely to get their homework done and have an overall better attitude about school
- Kids with involved parents are more likely to pursue higher education
We achieve more for Wild Rose by working together
Don't hesitate to reach out if you'd like to get involved with the PTO. . .
we'd love to chat!
Not sure of the right fit for you?
Fill out the General Volunteer Intake form
email Heather Siegendorf at email@example.com
Click HERE for a list of Wild Rose PTO Committees.
If you are interested in joining a committee, please reach out to the chairperson listed or to Heather Siegendorf, PTO Vice President at firstname.lastname@example.org