Want to Get Involved?
The Wild Rose PTO consists of a robust group of volunteers that organize everything from art in the classroom to maintaining school grounds. We welcome all interested parents to volunteer. . . no amount of time is too small! Parent involvement is important. . .
- Parent Involvement is the #1 predictor of early literacy success
- Kids with involved parents do better in school and score higher on tests
- Kids with involved parents attend school more regularly and have better social skills
- Kids with involved parents are more likely to get their homework done and have an overall better attitude about school
- Kids with involved parents are more likely to pursue higher education
We achieve more for Wild Rose by working together
Not sure of the right fit for you?
Fill out the General Volunteer Intake form HERE or
email Lori Paul at email@example.com
Classroom Parties, ROom Parent, AVic & LRC
This is the place to be if you are interested in being your child's classroom as Room Parent or if you'd like to help at holiday parties. Also, sign up below to help out with AVIC (Art Volunteers in the Classroom) or to volunteer in the LRC.
Simply fill out the appropriate google form, and we will be in touch!
The forms will close on Sept 6.
- Classroom Party Sign Up Instructions HERE
- Room Parent / Classroom Party Sign UP HERE
- LRC Volunteer Sign Up HERE
- AVIC Sign Up HERE
We meet once a month to share information and ideas, and discuss and plan upcoming events. All parents and staff are welcome and encouraged to attend! No babysitter? Bring your kids, too!
- September 9, 2019 @ 6:30pm in LRC
- October 17, 2019 @ 9:00am in Teachers Lounge
- November 4, 2019 @ 6:30pm in LRC
- January 13, 2020 @ 9:00am in Teachers Lounge
- February 3, 2020 @ 6:30pm in LRC
- March 9, 2020 @ 9am in Teachers Lounge
- April 6, 2020 @ 9am in Teachers Lounge
- May 4, 2020 @ 6:30pm in LRC
Click HERE for a list of Wild Rose PTO Committees.
If you are interested in joining a committee, please reach out to the chairperson listed or to Lori Paul, PTO Vice President at firstname.lastname@example.org